Kinsta is an incredibly scalable and developer-friendly managed WordPress hosting service. They’re different from most of their competitors for two reasons: centralization over the Google Cloud Platform and unlimited features across their pricing tiers. By focusing on the Cloud Platform, Kinsta provides lightning-fast and secure managed WordPress hosting services for a variety of needs.
- They offer free migration.
- Kinsta has a very experienced WordPress management and technician team.
- They provide lots of features to speed up site access and performance.
- Very scalable – Price and resources scale rationally up to enterprise packages.
- Active security monitoring and a guaranteed to fix security issues for free.
- Unlimited hosted applications on all plans.
- Kinsta bans several popular plug-ins.
- Huge Price Plans on Big Plans.
|PRODUCT||MULTIPLE SITES||DISK STORAGE||BANDWIDTH||PRICE|
|Starter||?||10 GB SSD||?||$30.00/mo|
|Pro||✔||20 GB SSD||?||$33.30/mo|
|Business 1 (WordPress)||✔||15 GB SSD||✔||$100.00/mo|
Kinsta Hsoting Plans
However, Kinsta offers 4 plans which include the above 3, Kinsta provides you with all the same features and functions on the ‘Starter’ plan, that you would find on the Pro or Business solutions. These great features include a staging site, SSL certificate, backups and malware removal, and even CDN access. At $30 a month, this package is excellent, whether you’re creating a new site or migrating one over. Moreover, with up to 20k to 1 million monthly traffic and 10GB to 80 GB SSD storage, the plan would be suitable for a range of websites from business sites or blogs, small eCommerce stores to all Enterprise Business Websites.